Sunday, November 19, 2006

Slipper's blog is now online!

Welcome to Child Process, a blog that will record the joys and challenges of becoming parents! We are excited to share this amazing time with you and will be filling in some archives detailing the first 4.5 months of my pregnancy soon.

The latest update is that Slipper is kicking more than ever. Slipper seems to be most active when I'm sitting down (especially on the bus) or lying down. The kicks come in clusters, a few at a time, but you can't predict when the next one will be felt. It reminds me of watching a seal and wondering when and where it will next surface. I always stop what I'm doing and wait in anticipation of the next kick. I can see that my favourite pastimes are changing already!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers