Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Drooling and thumb sucking

Our dear sweet Sophie has a few endearing habits. One is drooling all over herself and anything in her vicinity. She's only 15 weeks old and we don't expect any teething for several months, but Sophie seems to be practicing. To tell you the truth, I'd take drool over vomit any day!

Sophie has also discovered her hands and enjoys sucking her thumb (so far, just the right one, will she be a righty like her dad?). However, she doesn't suck her thumb in the classic, hand-in-a-fist way. She's got her own unique, fingers-in-the-eyeballs style that she seems to enjoy. It's quite humourous to watch her (does admitting that make me a bad mommy?)

2 comments:

Broken Suitcases said...

Well, we know where she gets the drooling trait from, anyhow.

Seagull Boy said...

Curse you, tsk! I can always count on my arch-nemesis to pick up the easy ones, I guess. Swish, nothing but net.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers