Monday, October 6, 2008

Happiness Is...

The other day, Sophie made one mess...



after another...



and both Sophie and I were getting frustrated, so I decided we'd go for a walk in the drizzle. We had a lovely time collecting leaves and exploring the neighbourhood and I was inspired to write a blog post in my head entitled "Happiness Is...".

It went something like this:
Happiness is...
- picking up a multicoloured bouquet of fall leaves



- puddle jumping with froggy boots

- walking at the speed of a toddler
- watching a spider climb around her web
- saying hi to the neighbourhood dogs

All was sweet and lovely, until ten minutes from home the happy toddler turned into a hungry, screaming 30-pound monster who wanted to be carried the whole way home. My ideal blog post crashed down around me, but Dean says this one is funnier anyway, so here you are!

1 comment:

Broken Suitcases said...

A most excellent and entertaining post! Sophie's even cute when she's displeased.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers