Books are one of Sophie's favourite things in the whole world. She wants to read first thing in the morning, she reads all day long, and she finishes each day with a quick story. She really enjoys bookstores, but she loves the library.
We were walking home tonight, and when we were crossing the road that leads off to the library, Sophie started wriggling around in her stroller, waving her arms, and yelling "library, library, library, library!" When we failed to turn down towards the library, Sophie started thrashing around, and crying her eyes out. "Nooooo... Library! NOOOOOOOOO!"
Holly and were talking about how nice it is that she's so attached to things like books. I guess it's only a matter of time until she's a teenager, borrowing our, uh, bus pass, and raising hell. We'll just have to enjoy this as long as it lasts.


1 comment:
You never know... it may become a permanent thing. I've always loved libraries, and even enjoyed hanging out in the stacks when I was a teenager seeing what I could find that would amuse me. Sure, I did regular teenager things too, but an afternoon at the library was still fun to me. :-)
Post a Comment