Monday, February 9, 2009

It's a hat bag!



I was sitting at the computer writing an email and I heard Sophie declare, "It's a hat bag!" Got my camera out just in time. (Yes, she is safe and breathing freely now.)

3 comments:

JM Grafton said...

Just when you think she can't possibly be any cuter, smarter or more original . . .

Seagull Boy said...

Cute, smart, original? The way I see it, she got a bag stuck on her head, and tried to pull it off like she meant to do it all along... ;)

The last time I saw her put something over her head/eyes, it was a helmet, and a good thing too, because she immediately sprinted forward, straight into the wall.

JM Grafton said...

Well, I'm sure she's comparatively smart . . .
The cuteness and originality are empirical.
You don't fool me, you proud old papa, you.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers