Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bookshelves

Sophie and I just finished putting up her new bookshelves - vinyl rain gutters attached to the wall. Holly found the idea online - I'm not sure where, as by the time I got home that day, she had bookmarked a ton of pages. This is the one I ended up taking the directions from, not that too many were needed. It was a nice simple project, it fills up a wall that previously had no purpose, and Soph loves it. Here's a shot of her with her books.

4 comments:

JM Grafton said...

Love it!! Nicely done, Broadlands! That is one happy-looking Soph :)

Broken Suitcases said...

That looks fantastic! Lucky Sophie.

Kristi Fuoco said...

They look awesome! And um....a little over excited there Soph?

Star Weiss said...

Wow...great idea! Where is the bookshelf now located?
We'll see it soon!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers