Happy Earth Day Sophie! I'm very jealous that you got to brush a goat. We should go see the goats at Coombs one day!P.S. I like how Sophie got to do all the fun stuff and Dean got to pick up litter. Ha!
I was doing my community service in advance for my next dirty trick against you. :P
Hooray for fun earth day activities! I'm also very sad I didn't get to pet a goat, but I'm pretty sure I must have been silly at some point.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Earth Day Sophie! I'm very jealous that you got to brush a goat. We should go see the goats at Coombs one day!
P.S. I like how Sophie got to do all the fun stuff and Dean got to pick up litter. Ha!
I was doing my community service in advance for my next dirty trick against you. :P
Hooray for fun earth day activities! I'm also very sad I didn't get to pet a goat, but I'm pretty sure I must have been silly at some point.
Post a Comment