Isn't that why you redid your condo ... to make space for a rink? :)
awesome! Reminds me of her wanting to play badminton after going to bed.
ps. Did you just have your camera out waiting for her to emerge from her room? :)
A good mom is always vigilant! The camera was actually on the mantel and I was sitting at the computer, so it was perfect. I just said, "don't move!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Isn't that why you redid your condo ... to make space for a rink? :)
awesome! Reminds me of her wanting to play badminton after going to bed.
ps. Did you just have your camera out waiting for her to emerge from her room? :)
A good mom is always vigilant! The camera was actually on the mantel and I was sitting at the computer, so it was perfect. I just said, "don't move!"
Post a Comment