Monday, May 28, 2012

Dinosaur cake


Sophia, as you may have heard, loves dinosaurs! She and I made a dinosaur cake this week, just for the fun of it! We used the Betty Crocker video and instructions and customized the colour and candies as per Sophia's whims.

Sophia was thrilled with the results!


She was proud to cut out the templates by herself.


I did the icing and Sophia placed most of the candies. It was a true team effort!

3 comments:

Jano said...

We love how much you and Dean are encouraging Sophia's interest in dinosaurs! A good teacher finds a myriad of ways to enhance learning and that's exactly what you've been doing at home. Lucky Sophia and Ellie!

Jano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Fuoco said...

I hope it tasted as good as it looks and that you ate that piece on my behalf. Love the video!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers