For posterity, I thought I'd record some of Eleanor's current words.
Mama
Dada
Nurse (urse)
Yes (yesh)
Aye (means yes)
Teeth (she loves to brush her teeth)
Pants
Caw caw (anything with feathers)
Woof
Fish (accompanied by a swimming hand motion)
Ball
Bunny (buh-ee, especially when she watches Looney Tunes)
Guk (milk/drink/cup)
Book
Nonno
Nonna (especially when the phone rings)
Bye (usually 10 seconds after we hang up the phone)
There (this is a new one, she said it tonight when I asked where Sophia was)
Ok (one incidence of K reported by Nonno)
Sister (1x)
Kris (when looking at a photo of Kristi)
Dada
Nurse (urse)
Yes (yesh)
Aye (means yes)
Teeth (she loves to brush her teeth)
Pants
Caw caw (anything with feathers)
Woof
Fish (accompanied by a swimming hand motion)
Ball
Bunny (buh-ee, especially when she watches Looney Tunes)
Guk (milk/drink/cup)
Book
Nonno
Nonna (especially when the phone rings)
Bye (usually 10 seconds after we hang up the phone)
There (this is a new one, she said it tonight when I asked where Sophia was)
Ok (one incidence of K reported by Nonno)
Sister (1x)
Kris (when looking at a photo of Kristi)
I'm sure we'll think of more, but this is a good start for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment