Friday, March 23, 2007

No news is no news

Hello all! Holly here, with a brief update. Slipper is still happy where he/she is and I'm happy to wait until the baby decides to make his/her debut! We've had our last prenatal visit with our doula, we've bought our last minute baby supplies, and we're feeling as ready as we're going to be! My due date is only five days away, but the baby could easily be born in April rather than March. I'm still going to my prenatal yoga and strength training classes and I'm feeling fit and strong, albeit fairly awkward.

I finished teaching last week on March 13th, and have been enjoying my time off! I've gone out to lunch and dinner several times as well as to a movie and a play.

I know there are many people out there waiting for news of this baby's arrival and I promise we'll let you know as soon as we're able! Thanks for all the good thoughts and excitement about our baby!

1 comment:

La Famille Titone said...

Hi Holly and Dean and Baby...Just wanted to write and tell you that I have been thinking of you often. I am so happy and excited for you. Wow...becoming a parent, I think is one of the most wonderful and challenging experiences you can go through. Good luck and strength Holly...I think you are going to ROCK in labor. Can't wait to meet the baby. Love Emily T.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers