Wednesday, June 6, 2007

We left the fitness class early today...

Becoming a mother changes your life immensely. I knew this going in, but still find it humourous when I find myself doing seemingly bizarre things as a matter of course. For example, after my "Mom & Baby" fitness class today, I found myself emailing the instructor to apologize for the mess Sophie had left behind. We'd had a diaper blowout that penetrated Sophie's clothing and got onto a pillow and bouncy chair. Prior to this, I'd never written an email stating, "I'm sorry to have left feces in your business establishment." Life as a mom, eh?

2 comments:

Raven said...

Barring poo related incidents, do you enjoy the fitness class?

Holly said...

Yes, I enjoy the fitness class. Of course, it's really hard because I'm just getting back into an active lifestyle. The instructor's quite intense (she nearly made the Olympic team in track!) but she's great with the babies.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers