Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have the power!



Aunt Kristi joined us for dinner tonight, and Sophie, sensing a soft heart, asked Kris to excuse her from the table. "I'm sorry, Soph", said Kristi, "you'll have to ask Mom or Dad. I don't have the power."

Immediately, Sophie turned to us and said, "Mama and Dada, may I please be excused from the table? YOU have the power!"

All of you children of the 80s, say it with me (in your best Adam, Prince of Eternia voice): "I have the power!"

4 comments:

Kristi Fuoco said...

It's true. I don't have the power. Sigh.

JM Grafton said...

By the power of Grayskull!!

Broken Suitcases said...

Yikes. Who gave Dean the Power?

Seagull Boy said...

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said... By the power of Greyskull!

I pointed it at the toaster, but it turned into a smouldering mess, not a Battle Cat. :(

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers