Sophie's hair pre-haircut
Sophie had frequently been asking for a haircut lately (mostly because she wanted to ride in the airplane chair at the kids' haircut place!), so we took her for her second-ever haircut yesterday.
Sophie happily watching cartoons and flying the airplane while she gets her hair cut
All done!
We asked the stylist to cut off quite a bit!
Sophie sporting her new bob. She looks ready for kindergarten now (fortunately, we have almost two years before the big day)! She says, "Now, next haircut, I'm gonna be in the car!"




6 comments:
Awww....she looks so cute! Love it! And glad she finally got to sit in the airplane :)
Sophie has beautiful hair. Love the new haircut!
I got my hair cut at the same time, but I had to go to a boring barbershop with boring regular chairs. The best they could offer was to have "Under Siege" playing on TV while I waited. Weak. I'd much rather sit in a miniature aircraft carrier for my haircut than watch one on TV.
Why no before and after photo of Dean's haircut?
Before, after, give or take.
I want to sit in an airplane too when I get my hair cut!!
Post a Comment