Yesterday's outfit of choice
Sophie certainly has her own distinct fashion sense. It's often centered on the character she wants to be that day (i.e. orange pants and green shirt to be a carrot, red shirt and black pants to be a ladybug, etc). Other times, she pulls together great colour combos and coordinating pieces. She's got an innate sense of style and I think it really came through with yesterday's clothing choices. If she's already combining skulls with plaid skirts at age three and a half, what will she dress like as a teenager?



4 comments:
The Murray kids would like that...a Scottish Pirate! Arrrgggggh!
By the way MJ is me, Anne Murray...???**?? don't ask me why!
Oooo...I can't wait to shop with her! :)
This is one cool, cutting-edge kid. I'm going to have to up my fashion game to hang out with her in the future, obviously.
Post a Comment